There are chances that you might need to replace your purchased item or ask for a refund if it is under warranty. There might also be many other reasons due to which you might feel the need to contact PayTM customer service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact PayTM Customer Care.
Official Help Centre: You can visit the Help Centre of PayTM from ‘PayTM.com/care/’ this link. Here, you will find all the answers to FAQs related to Orders, Payment, Shopping, Wallet, Cancellations, and Returns, etc. You will also find the answers to some general questions about PayTM .
How to Contact PayTM Customer Care from the Website
- Step 1- Launch a web browser on your device and go to ‘https://www.PayTM.com/care‘ this link.
- Step 2- Here, you will be asked to log into your PayTM account. Enter your details and click on ‘Login‘ to log into your PayTM account.
- Step 3- Now, you need to select the order for which you need to inquire about.
- Step 4- Once you select the order, you will see three different options on your screen. Namely, ‘Call me back,‘ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’ Select the option suitable for you and you will soon be in contact with PayTM Customer Care.
How to Contact PayTM Customer Care from the App
As most of you know, you can download and use the app version of PayTM on your smartphone. You can contact PayTM Customer Care from the app itself! The steps that must be executed are listed below.
- Step 1- Launch PayTM app on your smartphone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step 2- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. A window will slide out from the left end of your screen.
- Step 3- Here, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Centre.’ You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4- Here, you will see all your orders. Tap on the order which you wish to inquire about!
- Step 5- Now, you will be asked to select the issue which you are facing regarding your selected order.
- Step 6- Once you select the issue, a short explanation depending on your issue will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7- Now, select from the options, how you wish to contact PayTM Customer Care. The options available are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Ways In Which PayTM Customer Care Can Help You
1. You can track your order once you have placed it. The location of your package is constantly updated till it finally reaches you. Also, you can know the estimated delivery date and time of your order.
2. If you are unsatisfied with your order and wish to return it, you can easily do it by contacting the PayTM Customer Care using the phone numbers or email addresses mentioned above.
3. If for some reason you wish to cancel the order you have placed, you can contact the Customer Care of PayTM and ask them to cancel it for you! If you have already paid for your order, the Customer Care will initiate a refund immediately!
PayTM Replacement Policy
Before you place an order on PayTM , you must check the replacement policy and warranty of the product you are ordering. Some products have a 10-day return policy, some have a 30-day return policy while some have no return policy. Also, you must check the factors covered under the return policy.
There have been quite a few cases where the customers have received a defective or incorrect order. Moreover, they could not replace it or ask for a refund since the return policy was inapplicable for those products. Thus, you must check the return policy and warranty of your order before placing your order.
Visit PayTM’s official Website and Social Media Accounts for more help
Contact PayTM Customer Care from All Indian States
PayTM Customer Care Number for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, PayTM Customer Support Number for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Contact PayTM Customer Care from All Indian Union Territories
PayTM Customer Care toll-free number for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Contact PayTM Customer Care from Biggest Indian Cities
Get PayTM Customer Care toll-free number for Kolkata, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South Dumdum, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North Dumdum, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore, Hugli and Chinsurah, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad and Bareily from this page.
PayTM Customer Care mobile number for Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur, Mau, Farrukhabad, Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, and Avadi.
PayTM Customer support mobile number for Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial Township, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, and Malegaon.
PayTM Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free number for Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Faridabad, and Gurgaon.
Also in this page you will find PayTM customer care number for Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham, Nadiad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Sultan Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, and Amaravati.
This is all you need to know about PayTM Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that PayTM has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. It does lack the chat option but, the other contact options compensate with its absence. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.
- Was this Helpful ?
- Yes No